Not much to report as yet.
- The president has called a meeting of all MPs at State House at 3:00 pm
- For those who are asking about a military intervention or the Karamajong militia in Eldoret – I have been unable to confirm those stories.
- I do have it from reliable sources within the diplomatic community that Kivuitu’s life was threatened leaving him with no choice. There are also claims that Kibaki is under siege by his cronies and has no control over the situation.
- Been watching footage of the situation in Eldoret and keep wondering where the police, military are? You can’t get access to city mortuary because there are like 60 guys guarding it, but vigilantes have set up 30 roadblocks on the Eldoret road – what the hell is going on?
- How to help? Red Cross Kenya is asking for donations of food, blankets, and blood.