– Hash get’s his manifesto published (Yeah!).
– For those people who are thinking about doing projects in Africa and Kenya in particular, please read this report by MIT students who were recently working on several projects. Why? First, it shows that you can have your cake AND eat it (M’s post notwithstanding). Being overseas is not necessarily mutually exclusive with trying to make a difference at home in a non-remittance manner. Second, helping is not that easy…some of the challenges that the students faced are a classic case of us shooting ourselves in the foot as Kenyans et. al., from administrators who act like they are doing you a favor to ten thousand procedures before you can get anything done.
– Zookada an email tool for bloggers just launched, looks really neat and is especially useful for bloggers whose readers don’t have regular net access.
– Why I hate drug companies.
– Who says there’s no money in Kenya? Wonder what it would take to spur similar interest in V-C type funding.
– Now why didn’t this ever occur to me when I was searching for a paper topic in law school?